If you're new to the area and wish to establish water service, you can elect to pay your deposit electronically. Please read the instructions carefully, as they differ depending if your home is newly constructed or not.
Please note that we only service the following neighborhoods. If you live outside one of these areas or are uncertain if we provide water service to your home, please call 281-277-0129.
Instructions for setting up new service
- Download, print, complete and sign the Water and Sewer Service Application Form.
- Download, print, complete and sign the Service Agreement Form.
- Download, print, complete and sign the Customer Service Inspection.
- Download, print, complete and sign the Terms of Service
- Copy both the front and back side of your driver's license (see example).
- Submit the above-listed documents and proof of ownership (see example of Closing Documents or Lease Agreement) to our office by first contacting Customer Service at 281-277-0129 option 2. Instructions will be provided to transmit data sensitive documents securely.
- Contact our office at 281-277-0129 extension 5010 to confirm that the Billing and Collections Department received your paperwork.
- Pay your $75.00 deposit directly with the customer service representative.